EZ TAX SERVICES se esfuerza por educar a los nuevos empresarios para que se unan y cosechen los beneficios y ventajas de ser un empresario legalmente constituido.
+1 (718) 353-3258
EZ Tax Services of New York, Inc
161-12 Sanford Avenue Flushing, New York 11358
What personal information is collected through this website and how it is collected use?
Information provided by the user: if you complete the "contact" form at this website, we will ask you to provide certain personal information (such as email address, name, phone number, and status). We only require you to provide an email address in the contact form. In addition, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked for information if you participate in an online chat. Do not submit any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive personally identifiable information (for example, social security number, date of birth, driver's license number, credit card, bank account, or other financial information) (collectively, "Sensitive Information") . If you submit Confidential Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or for the consequences of your submission.
Information you provide to us through the contact form or a chat at line will be used so that we can respond to your inquiry. We may also use the information you provide to contact you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out (opt-out) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and store the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
• your unique Internet Protocol address;
• the name of your unique Internet service provider;</span >
• the town/city, county/state, and country from which you are accessing to our website;
• the type of browser or computer you use;
• the number of links you click within the site;< /span>
• the date and time of your visit;
• the web page from which you came to our site;</span >
• the pages you viewed on the site; and
• certain searches/queries you made through our site(s) (s) web.
Information we collect in web server logs helps us manage the site, analyze its use, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user experience.
Third Party Services : We may use services hosted by third parties, including Adobe Site Catalyst, to assist us in delivering our services and to help us understand our visitors' use of our site. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third party services do collect information, they do so anonymously and in aggregate to provide useful information to us, such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
California Do Not Track: Our web services do not alter, change, or respond to receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies, and similar technologies. The information collected in web server logs helps us analyze the use of the website and improve the user experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience and present you with relevant advertising.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain security measures toappropriate to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to unaffiliated third parties, except as follows:< /span>
• to agents, website providers and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with your relationship with us;
• if we cannot help you with your matter, but we know of an attorney or non-affiliated firm who can help you, we may refer you and share the information you provided us with that party; and
• as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as necessary in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated in bankruptcy), or if you have a good faith belief that sharing is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, modify or delete my personal information and/or opt out of receiving future communications?
You can opt out of receiving future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or postal address on our website at any time to:
• see what data we have about you, if any;
• change/correct any data we hold about you;
• ask us to delete any data we hold about you; and/or
• opt out of receiving future communications from us.
Effective October 28, 2022